You are here


To download the latest version of Adobe Reader, click here.

National Forms

  • Official Bankruptcy Forms Official forms are approved by the Judicial Conference of the United States and are mandatory. They must be used to file a bankruptcy petition and take certain other actions in a bankruptcy case, such as filing a Proof of Claim or applying to pay a filing fee in installments.


Form AO-213   - Vendor Information/TIN Certification.  ​
Form AO-213P - Payee Information and TIN Certification. Now required to file a Motion to Withdraw from Registry.


Local Forms

Official court forms approved for use in the Northern District of  West Virginia.