Some may already be registered to receive e-mail regarding Courthouse Information, however you can sign up to be notified by text message when the Courthouse announces a closure, delay, or any other important information relating to the Courthouse Building.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
To enroll for this service, click here and follow these instructions:
- Change the Subscription Type from "Email" to "SMS/Text Message".
- Enter your mobile phone number with area code in the Wireless Number box and click Submit.
On the following screen, you will be asked to confirm your wireless number by entering it in the Confirm Wireless Number box. Confirm your number by re-entering it and click Submit.
(NOTE: If you have previously registered your wireless number to receive text messages for any of the court's other mailing lists, you will not need to confirm your wireless number on this second screen.)
- You will receive a confirmation text message on your mobile device.
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE
You can unsubscribe from these messages in one of three ways:
- By replying to any text message received from this service with the word "STOP".
- By visiting the link included in the confirmation text message you receive.
- By visiting the registration URL https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/USFEDCOURTS/subscriber/new?topic_id=USFEDCOURTS_169. You'll need to enter your mobile number and click Submit. You'll see a message that you are already subscribed. Click "Subscriber Preferences" and you will be given the option to unsubscribe from any mailing lists.