You are here

Ordering Copies and/or Electronically Paying for Fees (Including Filing Fee Installment Payments)

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

By using the WVNB Payment Form, you can request copies of documents without having to call the Clerk’s Office. You may use your credit or debit card to pay any fees due for these copies. You may also use your Dwolla or PayPal account to pay these fees. In most instances, your copies can be emailed to the email address provided by you.
You can also use this form to pay certain fees due the Court including court ordered installment payments for your Chapter 7, 11 or 13 bankruptcy petition. This form cannot be used for your Chapter 13 plan payments to the trustee.