We are pleased to offer a free email subscription service to the public through GovDelivery. This service allow subscribers to receive notifications by email when new information is available such as news, specific web site content and other alerts. You will only receive email updates on topics that you specify. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Some may already be registered to receive e-mail regarding Courthouse Information, however you can sign up to be notified by text message when the court announces a closure or delay.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
To enroll for this service, click here and follow these instructions:
- Change the Subscription Type from "Email" to "SMS/Text Message".
- Enter your mobile phone number with area code in the Wireless Number box and click Submit.
On the following screen, you will be asked to confirm your wireless number by entering it in the Confirm Wireless Number box. Confirm your number by re-entering it and click Submit.
(NOTE: If you have previously registered your wireless number to receive text messages for any of the court's other mailing lists, you will not need to confirm your wireless number on this second screen.)
- You will receive a confirmation text message on your mobile device.
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE
You can unsubscribe from these messages in one of three ways:
- By replying to any text message received from this service with the word "STOP".
- By visiting the link included in the confirmation text message you receive.
- By visiting the registration URL https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/USFEDCOURTS/subscriber/new?topic_id=USFEDCOURTS_169. You'll need to enter your mobile number and click Submit. You'll see a message that you are already subscribed. Click "Subscriber Preferences" and you will be given the option to unsubscribe from any mailing lists.
Start Your Subscription
To receive email updates, select a topic below and you will directed to GovDelivery where you can enter your email address.
Note: After subscribing, you will have the opportunity to subscribe to additional topics by clicking Finish at the next screen.
Modify Your Existing Subscription
If you already are receiving email notifications, you can:
To access your subscription preferences, visit the U.S. Courts Email Updates page.
Prevent GovDelivery E-mails From Being Marked "Spam" or "Junk"
In order to ensure that you receive the subscription e-mails and updates from our provider, GovDelivery, please do the following: